Being a REACH Fellow
push themselves and support eachother
Whether it's working up the nerve to speak in public, or asking for help from others, REACH Fellows strive to face challenges head on. It's not easy leaving home to go to college, or dealing with all the challenges that come with post high school life. The REACH network offers the support needed to get through those difficult times.
Pursue ambitious goals
Just some of the schools attended by REACH Alumni
- University of California Berkeley
- Western Washington University
- University of California Santa Barbara
- California State University Monterey Bay
- San Jose State University
- California Polytechnic State University
- University of California San Diego
- San Diego State University
- Santa Barbara City College
- University of California Los Angeles
- Allan Hancock College
- California State University East Bay
- University of California Riverside
- San Francisco State University
REACH Fellows get access to alumni support all over the West Coast.
Try new things
Whether experimenting with new foods, learning to feel at home in nature, or taking on a leadership role in your community, REACH Fellows are challenged to explore exciting new opportunities.